Prep Cook I
Found in: beBee S BH - 2 weeks ago
- Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards; complete mis en place and set-up station for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner service.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepare beyond estimated needs.
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures; check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages; return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables; assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems; control food waste, loss and usage per policies.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Found in: beBee S BH - 4 weeks ago
Manama, Capital, Bahrain Wyndham Hotels Full time
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Laundy & Kitchen Technician to join oue team at Wyndham Garden in Manama,Bahrain. Job Summary The Kitchen & Laundry Technician is under the guidance of the Chief Engineer or delegate, operates maintains and repair all aspects of the Hotel Systems, in accordance with hotel Standards to achieve optimum...