Head of PC
Found in: beBee S BH - 3 days ago
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Head of Egypt Near Shoring Hub – Packet Core and UDM will join MMEA Digital Services OSS, Core and Cloud Domain and will be responsible for leading and ramping up teams with focus on ensuring Service Readiness of the team and driving delivery efficiencies across projects in the Market area. You will be working closely with the MA Sub-Domain Heads, Pre-Sales Heads, Service Delivery Units, PMO and CU DS Teams towards competency ramp-up and capacity planning for ongoing and upcoming deliveries in the MA. The Head of Egypt Near Shoring Hub – Packet Core and UDM reports to the Head of Near Shoring and Capabilities Team.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- Fulfil the market area right shoring demand for SAs and SIs for the different projects and sales opportunities related to Packet Core and User Data Management portfolio
- Responsible for competence build up and deployment readiness of the team across the Packet Core and User Data Management portfolio
- Responsible for the Utilization and Billability of the team members and ensure that it meets the Organizational targets
- Deployment planning as per the resource forecasts
- Ensure meeting organizational hygiene monthly for time reporting and zero missing hours
- Set Individual Performance Goals and Development goals for each team member that ensures the fulfilment of the domain growth objectives.
- Follow up on Individual Performance Goals regularly with individual team members and set performance improvement plan when necessary.
- Competence enhancement planning and execution
- Drive Escalations for Resource fulfilment, Delivery Mix and act as interface towards Global Service Delivery organization
- Collaborate and work closely with the Support organization to find the root cause analysis of key and critical problems/CSRs and issues by providing domain expertise and involving the right support from Design unit, and global Solution Areas.
- Develop automation and drive its adoption across the MA, and this includes and not limited to onboarding projects to Rosetta, automated Upgrade using Rosetta, Automatic acceptance testing, CI/CD, Automate design and integration, etc.
- Prepare service delivery assets and promote the adoption of the global assets developed by the respective Solution area and Service delivery organization. Report MA needs on specific assets development.
- Drive the growth by identifying new leads, opportunities and add on sales.
To be successful in the role you are
- University degree in Engineering/ICT, Higher university such as an MBA considered a merit
- Wide experience in Capacity Management, Resource Management and Delivery Management of large teams
- Strong personal track record, including Leadership roles and minimum 10 years of Experience in sales, Presales and delivery.
- Strong Project Management and Delivery Management experience
- Strong track record of delivering projects in the OSS, Core and Cloud (OCC) Domain
- Broad technical competences around Communication Services and Cloud Infrastructure
- Good understanding of the Automation, Industrialization initiatives in the MA, Globally for the OSS, Core and Cloud domain
- Strong understanding of the efficiency levers to be employed
- Excellent interpersonal, cultural, social and presentation skills
- Track record for working in high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven organization
- Strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
- Promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & Supervising. Coping with pressures & setbacks
You should also have
- Broad technical understanding, Problem-solving ability, Creative thinking, Consultative Approach
- Applying expertise & technology, Analyzing, Delivering results
- Leading by example
- Presentation & communication, Teamwork & collaboration skills
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Bahrain (BH) || Bahrain : Bahrain : Bahrain
Req ID: 713750
Found in: beBee S BH - 2 weeks ago
Bahrain Vinirma Consulting Private Limited Full time
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company. VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Support Engineer for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions: Skills 1. Network and Internet Support 2. Desktop support for PC, Laptops, and other devices 3. Cloud knowledge in AWS and MS...
Found in: beBee S BH - 3 weeks ago
Bahrain hosco Talent Search on behalf of a luxury cafe brand in Bahrain Full time
The Head Chef is a culinary professional who reports to the Executive Chef in the SBU. He/she works alongside and deputises for the Executive Chef in managing the daily kitchen activities of its designated section, including overseeing staff, ensuring food quality and consistency, and monitoring ordering and stocking by following the Brand's standards. The...
Found in: beBee S BH - 7 days ago
Bahrain beBee S BH Full time
Role Objective: To support the day-to-day technical activities related to maintaining a reliable and effective ICT infrastructure environment and Network in coordination with ICT team. To ensure the optimal usage of the data center and servers? operations and oversee performance, availability and reliability of the application databases and the hardware...
Found in: beBee S BH - 2 weeks ago
Bahrain hosco Talent Search on behalf of a leading hospitality group in Bahrain Full time
The role of the Purchasing Manager is to plan, execute and finalise purchasing and procurement strategies across the organisation. This includes acquiring goods and services for the company as a whole, respecting the budgeted targets. The Purchasing Manager should be able to liaise with all the department heads and support all outlets, ensuring value for...
Found in: beBee S BH - 4 weeks ago
Manama, Capital, Bahrain Secretary of the Navy Offices (SECNAV) Full time
Duties Summary You will serve as a SUPERVISORY PROGRAM ANALYST in the NAVAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE of NCIS. All Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) positions are in the excepted service. This position is in the excepted service and does not confer competitive status. This job opportunity announcement has a first...